Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday February 22

Nothing much to report today. Last night about two hours after we ate our celebratory pizza Melissa realized that she got really bad acid reflux from red sauce (spaghetti) the night before we went to the hospital here in Minneapolis. She realized it because of all of the red sauce she ate from the pizza. She had acid reflux all night. The cupcakes seemed to go down just fine and Liz and I had no complaints with the pizza.

I'm late for the hospital so I need to run.

3 comments:

Nicole Netland said...

Well it's appropriate that I check the blog on a day that you are discussing reflux :) Red sauce is a no-no in our house too :)

The last time we spoke I was planning to visit for some bedrest relief after I finished my project and wow, I missed some details while I was working. Glad things are "uneventful" right now.

If things are still stable and you're interested in a morning visitor (w/o the kids) send me the hospital info. I can bring treats and promise to be healthy.

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Melissa, Matt,Bea
Glad things are much better for you guys We really want that little gal to be healthy when she comes into the world. It also makes for great working conditions when grandpa doesnt have to worry about you baby bea
Take care yourselfs
Fox River Mall Staff

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt, Melissa, and Bea -- Just want to say we're keeping up with your blog and continuing to keep you in our hearts.
x/o
Brenda, Dan, and Claire