Monday, February 5, 2007

M & M's Not-So-Glamorous Shot

After seeing Bea's lovely pics below, this one is kind of anti-climactic. But, since many people have requested it, here is picture of us, including my big ol' belly. Matt and I often joke that we are the least photogenic couple around. Even our wedding pictures are a little goofy - so this one is no exception. At least we both have our eyes open. Here's hoping Bea is more photogenic then us.

Things are going well so far this week. I think I'm pretty much over the cold I had last week and Bea is doing some good kicks today, so we're feeling upbeat. In addition, tonight, I actually get to leave the house for baby class at the hospital! Then, Wednesday is another doctor appointment. Leaving the house twice in a week - very exciting!!

We'll let you know how the doctor appointment goes.
Melissa

No comments: