Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday March 13

Bea finally cooperated with a good monitoring late afternoon. She was actually so quiet in the early afternoon Melissa had the nurse put her on the monitor for a minute and Bea started going immediately. Bea likes to kick and push the monitor back.

Melissa has a "fantasy" NCAA bracket that she picked the badgers to win on. I used that bracket in the largest pool (of four) I'm entering because she's well in the minority with that pick and should probably win the pot if Wisconsin wins. I told her that unlike days in the hospital she can cross teams off real quickly. I'd almost like to trade spots with her this weekend. You lie in bed all weekend except bathroom breaks and you have food delivered for you to eat in bed. I'm sure some clown somewhere already thought of that idea.

No comments: