Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday March 25

Another weekend gone by. It was pretty smooth with no major health issues. Melissa probably enjoyed her few minutes outside in the hospital courtyard more then anyone else. Her room has a window that opens so she can get some fresh air.

We did have a really nice treat today. My Mom's cousin Mary Ann lined up her friend Tami who is a professional harpist to play for Melissa and Bea. One of Tami's specialities is playing for individuals in hospitals and nursing homes besides the normal parties and weddings. It was really nice. Bea moved around and kicked to the crescendo's. She moved around and kicked to Edelweiss and Somewhere Over the Rainbow, two songs Melissa apparently sings to here regularly. If you remember, Somewhere Over the Rainbow by IZ is Elsa's song. I think I'll get teary eyed everytime I hear that song to the day I die. It makes me stop and want to know what Elsa's up to.

No comments: