Sunday, January 13, 2008

January So Far

So far we've been busy little bees (and Beas) in January. Here's just a taste of what we've been up to:

GONE, DADDY, GONE
Matt is currently in San Diego on business and visiting relatives -- FOR A WHOLE WEEK! He sends us emails detailing his gourmet meals, golf outings, and ocean view room. (He also called to say he missed Bea... what about the rest of us?) haha. Anyway, all week I've had lots of great help from relatives and neighbors who have helped me watch Bea, shovel, and more. Bea, Bullet, and I have had several sleepovers at my parents' house -- which is really nice, because they feed us tasty treats, too!

GROWING AND TEETH
Bea has been very busy getting big and getting teeth. She now weighs a wopping 18lbs 14oz! (Which is so heavy, that I threw my back out last week and now need PT!) She is also the proud owner of two front teeth, brining the total teeth tally to six, with four more on the way. I'd take a picture and show you, but Vacation Matt has the camera.

DAY CARE
The big news is that we also started the year looking at day care centers. After touring a ton of places, we settled on one near Matt's work and Grandma's house. Bea starts this week. I'm a bit of wreck about it, because I think she'll have a hard first few days, get sick a lot, etc. But, since I haven't worked for more than a year (!), it's time to get back in the saddle. Anyway, I think Bea will eventually enjoy being with all the kids.

WORK
Which leads us to work. I have started working again and have a bunch of new projects already. If you have any work for me -- let me know! :)

GO PACK GO!
Matt always lets you know about his Gophers, so I think it's fair for me to give a "Whoo hoo!" for my Green Bay Packers, who won their playoff game yesterday!! If they win next week, they'll be in the Super Bowl. Maybe we'll have a super bowl party if the Packers make it. Of course, Matt will say we can't have a super bowl party, because we only have a crappy little TV and no cable. So maybe IIIIIIIIIII'll have a super bowl party. BYOTV.

AND NOW, A MESSAGE FROM BEA
rb bxvbv v t vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv xxxxxxxxxxxxxw2exxxxxeewewwsz.
Aw, her first post... which was so exciting that she peed all over me through her jeans while typing it. nice.

obviously, gotta go.
Melissa

No comments: