Monday, December 31, 2007

Good Riddance 2007!!

Here we are on New Year's Eve. Finally. I have to admit that I'm usually not a big fan of New Year's celebrations, but this year I couldn't be happier. This has been the longest year EVER. So, wahooo! Hogmanay! See-ya '07.

If you had told me on New Year's Day 2006 that on New Year's Day 2008 I would have an 8-month-old baby I wouldn't have been surprised. But, I could have never imagined the journey it took to get here!

As you can tell (because I'm typing this), we're not out on the town. We're having fun here at home with Bea. Attached is a picture of Bea in her ducky bathtub and Matt just a few mintues ago. Ah, things ain't what they used to be, but it's all good.


We wish you the very best in 2008. Thanks for everything in 2007!

Love, Melissa

P.S. Congrats to Rob and Sara, who have a new baby boy today -- a new cousin for Bea. Welcome Logan, we all can't wait to meet you. New Year's Eve sounds like a heckuva a good day for a birthday party.

No comments: